Scientific and educational fund of support young scientists of Sakha Republic (Yakutia) announces about beginning of application submisttion to competition “Academic mobility”!
Scientific and educational fund of support young scientists of Sakha Republic (Yakutia) holds competition 2017 for financial support (scholarship) trips to do dissertations and take participation in conference outside of Republic Sakha (Yakutia).
Applications are accepted from postgraduates, young scientists and specialists (below 35 years old age at the moment of application submission), doctors of science (40 age at the moment of application submission), working in science organizations and education on territory of Sakha Republic (Yakutia)
Types of competitions events “Academic mobility”:
- defense of a thesis;
- participation in science conference, exhibitions and seminars of different levels and disciplines
ATTENTION! In frame of competition implementation “Academic mobility” is financially supported no more than 1 application from 1 participant for each types of events within calendar year.
Duration academic mobility can not be more than 3 months.
Scholarship is determined by Expert Committee, according established criteria ( — “Academic mobility”).
Maximum amount of scholarship is 80 000 roubles.
Fund grants scholarship only for:
- payment of round trip ticket for participant from permanent residence to placement of event;
- expenses for visa submission;
- accommodation in hotel (up to 3000 roubles);
- daily allowance (around Russia 500 roubles);
- registration fees for participation in conference and publishing articles in collection of conference;
ATTENTION! Acquisition of equipment, supplies, payment of the applicant’s work due to the grant is not provided.
Application submission to competition starts from the moment of actual announcement.
Applications are submitted no later than 1 month before the event.
Applications are accepted at the address: Yakutsk, Petrovsky Str., 2, room 120.